Saturday, February 20, 2010

Calories In A Bounty Please Help ! ?

Please help ! ? - calories in a bounty

Hi Folks, can not imagine what I do today, I ate 2 chocolate bars right after lunch, bakery, and Lucky Charms cereals 2sticks of KitKat, Bar Galaxy 1 natural, 1 sheet of Bounty, 1 Lays Chips, Popcorn 100 calories of butter , 2 slices of brown butter, salted 1 Chips uhhhhhh hope not eat! I'm 5'2 143 pounds is overweight, and up to 11 hours or 4 hours, then ruin my diet: "(please, please someone help me .....





I was 115 pounds to 104 Slim is not something to eat or drink from anything for 10 days, but the water, 4-6 liters, I lost interest in eating and depressed after 10 days anyhoo, it's part and havent stopped to win since then! I have 34-35% body fat


ItIt's not that I do not know what's good and bad, but I find it difficult to put difficulties to something .. Please help to please men.

0 comments:

Post a Comment