Thursday, February 11, 2010

Pony Hay Feeder What Can I Do To Help My Pony?

What can i do to help my pony? - pony hay feeder

I have a combination of two questions:
1) What happens to my pony?
2) What can I do to help?

I have a Welsh pony approximately 5 months, and it was fabulous, to show a month ago, when he started for signs of aggression. bite if I put the basket lid, some hay in the manger of hay, pasture and out of the accused also tried to bite me and kicking the other horses that shes been throughout his time on our farm. I was very worried about him and the vet to give comments. He suggested that "in his office for a month or two" and I feel it's a little crazy blocked, mainly because they need a young horse to get the things out and explore, the world. please help if you have suggestions and / or thoughtsButtermilk, why he acts this way. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment